Editor and units

• Thread starter Dutch Grenadier
  • Start date
D

Dutch Grenadier

Does anyone know if it is possible to only save the units for a scenario?
So when I make a new map I just need to load the units and I'm done.

Does anyone know if it is possible to only save the units for a scenario?
So when I make a new map I just need to load the units and I'm done.

If it's only a single scenario you're working on...design your map, build the forces for both side, including any reinforcements, go back to the map and place the forces in their starting area you have designed earlier with your map, place the starting locations for the reinforcements, remember to save scenario every 5 minutes or so to protect from accidents
If its a scenario you designed...yes it is possible...re-design the scenario as a campaign...read CMBN manual. I haven't started design any campaign yet, only scenarios so far, so I don't know how...without re-reading the CMBN manual again.
If it's someone else scenario...maybe, only if you redesign it into a campaign,
As for the Microsoft's cut, copy, and paste commands, I don't believe it would work inside CMBN software.
You could start a scenario design, build the force you want, remember the scenario's settings (date, year, etc) and save that scenario to refer back to later, or just write it down and post it to the side of your monitor.

Hope that help somewhat my friend
Lighthorse
:love:

Care to explain this in what we call "Jip en Janneke taal"... I mean this n00b has no clue what you mean :p

LOL

Think I have found how to save and load units

Care to explain this in what we call "Jip en Janneke taal"... I mean this n00b has no clue what you mean :p

LOL

Think I have found how to save and load units

No problem, my friend, glad to be an assistance....Please do read that damn manual first...before asking the likes of me again.
BF hires someone better than I to explain it all.

Sorry I couldn't help
Lighthorse
:caked:

I did read the manual but stuborn as I am I rather ask people who know how it works. :RpS_laugh:

Back
Top Bottom