Egonzinc site

P

PoorOldSpike

http://www.egonzinc.com/index.html

I happened to surf into the site and was knocked out by the high-qual stuff in there, for example-

One Kilometer from the Volga
- Stalingrad 1942

2.Panzergrenadier-Bataillon I
Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21
24. Panzer Division
XXXXVIII Corp, 4th Panzer Army
Army Group B
Barrikady Industrial Complex
Stalingrad, Sepember 29, 1942

okftv-_main_shot.gif

I mailed him to ask about his site (and invited him to join FGM) and this was his reply-

My website as such is more or less abandonded, and the items featured are from 3-4 years ago. But I did fix the links to my image hosting sites and there you can find images of all my stuff.
My oldest images are in winflash and the ones from the last 4-5 years or so are in picturetrail. There I have two albums, one named egonzinc and the other egonzin2.
You can use any of these for your site.
I usually post in several 1/6 forums, and in the posts I give a lot of information of the subject and many times I give a detailed look into the build. You can check out the OSW forum and look for my posts there, my name there is egonzinc.
egonzinc is my cyber name, a combination of my first initial, and my last names.
The vehicles are mostly fiberglass static models from Mardon Calanta in the Phillipines. These are basic models which I sometimes
customize, detail, paint and weather. The 250s are mostly Armor Hobbies kits. Again the kit is a basic model and there are
numerous extra bits available for detailing in the 1/6 world.
Mardon Callanta makes the vehicles and sells them through various retailers in the US. I can send you links for these if want. I don't have the links now as I'm away from home for the weekend.
I also got some vehicles from Major Midnite, the Grille and the 150mm howitzer, which is another static vehicle and artillery pieces provider.
If you have any questions , let me know.
Best regards,
Eduardo
Puerto Rico

Back
Top Bottom