Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS ANCIENTS: Field of Glory II Campaign (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let it be written. So let it be done!
Challenge created: @Wellsonian as Pontus 84-47 BC vs @Badger73 as Armenian (Tigranes) 83-69 BC, 1200 points, pot luck battlefield, PW = HailFGM

If the GREEN and WHITE Empires get at each other's throats early on... that may open opportunities for us to liberate more of the oppressed peoples of the region and envelop them in the benevolent embrace of the YELLOW Empire. :cool: ;)

If the GREEN and WHITE Empires get at each other's throats early on... that may open opportunities for us to liberate more of the oppressed peoples of the region and envelop them in the benevolent embrace of the YELLOW Empire. :cool: ;)

Green and White stop their dust up, and slowly turn their heads in Yellow's direction....................................

@Rico and I are engaged in what would later be called "The Battle of the Horse Tribes"...
Ptx9rxu.jpg

First battle result is in:

The BLUE Empire's campaign of expansion into HISPANIA runs into another setback as their armies suffer a Major Defeat (4% - 49%).

_Ancient Empire Builders 002e.jpg

BATTLE 1: PANNONIA - Red attack from Germania: @HOA_KSOP vs @Rico -- Germanic Horse Tribes (260 - 492 AD) vs Vandals (442 - 492 AD)

BATTLE 2: PONTUS - White attack from Armenia: @Badger73 vs @Wellsonian (armies & challenge details to be announced))

BATTLE 3: HELLAS - Green attack from Macedonia: @Wellsonian vs @Nathangun -- Macedonian (355-329 BC) vs Spartans (461-281 BC) Allies: Greek (460-281 BC)

BATTLE 4: LEPTIS MAGNA - Yellow attack from Aegyptus: @Rico vs @mTk -- Carthaginian (490 - 411 BC) vs Kyrenian Greek (460 - 322 BC) - Desert Map

BATTLE 5: HISPANIA - Blue attack from Lusitania: @Nelson1812 vs @kronenblatt -- Carthaginan (410 - 341 BC) vs Greek (Mercenary) (460 - 281 BC) (Pot Luck Map) - BLUE Major Defeat (4% - 49% = -45% )

PANNONIA vs @HOA_KSOP -- The swirling chaotic mess that is the all cavalry battle is close to a conclusion with my Vandals in a good lead -- but anything can still happen -- most of my army is scattered to the four winds pursuing the enemy units I have managed to rout, now to herd them back into some kind of battle formation again...LOL

LEPTIS MAGNA vs @mTk -- battle hasn't really got going going yet with a comparatively slow turn rate... a few opening infantry moves so far and some repositioning of chariots and cavalry on my part on a billiard table flat desert map.

What beneficial die rolls you got. Not buying both foot units breaking. How can a unit that lost less than 35 in a unit of 660 fragment?

Last edited:
What beneficial die rolls you got. Not buying both foot units breaking. How can a unit that lost less than 35 in a unit of 265 fragment?

Yeah, I saw that -- the bizarre die rolls saga in FOG games continues (my trick usually...LOL) ... sometimes it just deteriorates into a lottery.

But the, my CiC just ran off the southern end of the map, chased off by your Germanic cav... not well loved by his troops, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back