Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS: Field of Glory 2 Medieval Campaign - COMPLETED!!

My Vikings have finally been able to make contact with HOA's Rus. And they kept right on going, out of control as usual, as they attacked the Rus
far right flank and then went down the line pushing the defenders back from their established ridge line defense.
Rus heavy cav is lurking in the rear and will undoubtedly reinforce in short order.
----
YyF9j3g.jpg

My Vikings have finally been able to make contact with HOA's Rus. And they kept right on going, out of control as usual, as they attacked the Rus
far right flank and then went down the line pushing the defenders back from their established ridge line defense.
Rus heavy cav is lurking in the rear and will undoubtedly reinforce in short order.
----
YyF9j3g.jpg
So I guess the berserkers got pissed when I arrowed 34 and 27 of them respectively. That's okay, they are getting ready to meet my elite troops. They'll wish they had those 34 and 27 men back.

My Scots have stiffened, after being knocked back on their heels. We are giving the English a battle now.
Yeah, this has transitioned from formal battle into something more like a barroom brawl — far more suited to the Scots’ temperament. :D

I've had my scribes prepare this professional looking situation report map...

1623996339324.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mTk
First battle result is in:

The GREEN attack has been repulsed and CASTILLE remains in BLUE hands.

FOG Medieval Empires Round 1e.jpg

1. ENGLAND - Blue attack from Scotland & Ireland - @HOA_KSOP (Scots 1162 - 1319) vs @Rico (English 1155 - 1271)

2. DENMARK - Red attack from Poland - @mTk (Viking 900-1049) vs @HOA_KSOP (Rus 960 - 1053) -- Wolves At The Gate DLC battle

3. CASTILLE - Green attack from Gascony - @Mad Mike (French 1155-1349) vs @Badger73 (Navarrese 1155-1299) - BLUE VICTORY

4. CONSTANTINOPLE - White attack from Greece - @Wellsonian (Byzantine 1050-1071) vs @Nathangun (Italo-Norman 1061 - 1071)

The BLUE invaders have been expelled from the green fields of Ye Merry Olde ENGLAND which remains under the benevolent rule of the WHITE empire.
It was a hard fought and actually closer affair than score indicates -- good battle @HOA_KSOP

@Wellsonian @mTk @HOA_KSOP @Nathangun -- how go the battles for DENMARK and CONSTANTINOPLE?

FOG Medieval Empires Round 1f.jpg

1. ENGLAND - Blue attack from Scotland & Ireland - @HOA_KSOP (Scots 1162 - 1319) vs @Rico (English 1155 - 1271) - WHITE VICTORY (62-54% = +17%)

2. DENMARK - Red attack from Poland - @mTk (Viking 900-1049) vs @HOA_KSOP (Rus 960 - 1053) -- Wolves At The Gate DLC battle

3. CASTILLE - Green attack from Gascony - @Mad Mike (French 1155-1349) vs @Badger73 (Navarrese 1155-1299) - BLUE VICTORY (+7%)

4. CONSTANTINOPLE - White attack from Greece - @Wellsonian (Byzantine 1050-1071) vs @Nathangun (Italo-Norman 1061 - 1071)

Last edited:
Back