Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Epic Battles Round 5.... CHAIRONEIA 86BC... sign up... new & old players welcome

Nelson1812

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
TcpAl3W.png

Epic Battles Round 5.... CHAIRONEIA 86BC...

(Set-up Roman)

Games set one... Roman vs Pontic

@olaf vs Nelson1812
@Badger73 vs Alpha Zwo
@Wellsonian vs Josey Wales

@mTk vs MadMike

Games set two... Roman vs Pontic

@ Nelson1812 vs Wellsonian
@Josey Wales vs Badger73
@Alpha Zwo vs mTk
@Mad Mike vs olaf

(Note: Nelson1812 = Archie
mTk =Montanakid
olaf=schmolywar
Alpha Zwo=TomBombadil711)

To the front Generals!

Have Fun... good luck!

<snipped>
Are we playing a mirror game for each game set?
<snipped>

No, you are playing the same battle from each side against a different opponent. @Wellsonian will fight as Rome against you as Pontus. At the same time, you will be Roman fighting me as Pontics.

<snipped>
Do we need to play the set 1 challenger first before moving on to set 2?

No, you play both games concurrently against each opponent.

As I'm new to this can someone give me some explanation as to how the games are played. <snipped>

In this round, the Roman player sets up the match against his Pontic opponent. You should:
  • In the "Multiplayer Lobby", select, "My Challenges" tab.
  • In "My Challenges", left click the "New Challenge" button in the bottom center of that screen
  • In "Create a Challenge", go to "Choose Battle" menu and scroll to "Rise of Rome". There, you left click "Chaironeia (Romans vs Pontics).
  • When that screen populates, make sure to select "Roman" side, leave "Mirror Match" UN-checked, enter a description (something like "FGM epic battle for Badger73" and type in a password for this match.
  • Passwords are case sensitive and restricted to alpha-numeric characters only.
  • Left-click the "Create" button on the bottom and voila' your match is created. You will should see it in the "Accept Challenges" tab after sorting newest to oldest.
Then you need to message me here in this thread that your battle is ready and the password I should use.
Te morituri salutant. Ad signa! Pila iace! :2charge:

@Josey Wales
Your only responsible to set-up one game, where you are the Romans (Josey Wales vs Badger73).
The second game where you play the Pontics will be set-up Wellsonian.

These are played as two separate games, you only play each opponent once.
It is mirrored, but against different opponents, in other words.

Have fun.

(Hi Badger73 looks like we replied at the same time!)

Back