Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Escape from Tarkov

M

mcmortison

Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore first persion view survival shooter/RPG with some MMO features. It's fokus is on realistic and story driven gameplay (so no bullet sponges).

It aims to include a realistic ballistics model, with gravity and materials that affect how a bullet will travel. There is no HUD in-game, and players are forced to rely on visually inspecting a magazine for bullets or utilizing the inventory system, for example.

The game aims to have extensive
weapon customization, whereby an entire weapon can be stripped and modified to the player's liking.

The learning curve is very, very step. If you die ingame (between missions) you loose youre lot....

I really love it. But I must admit it still has a lot of isuess (ist a beta after all).

After playing the beta for more then two weeks now, I must say that I woulnd recomend someone to buy it at the moment.
* during missions it happens farly often that you disconect to the Servers. There is a rejoin Option but it only works 3 of 4 times and it happend to me more then once when I was fighting a enemy -> when you reconect your dead.
* there is no sense of team play or a willingness to work together. It's kill on sight. Even if you spawn in as scavanger (the "nps's" - the only real team in game) which should hunt down the players, you will be shot if you have a better weapon
* there a lot of dysinc in game. I pumped a entire mag into someones head and he walked away, 20sec later he turned around and killed me. another 20sec later he died to the headshots I inflicted. this happens a lot

(This game is a lot better if you play with your friends as group. It helps to stay alive.)

Back