Fact....This I can Believe

My street (New St, Plymouth) is so haunted they even do guided ghostwalk tours up and down it. Here's a group looking at the Elizabethan House across the road, there's supposed to be an old baby cradle in it that rocks on its own.
I've lived in the street for 6 years and have never seen or heard a spook, and if I did I'd simply tell it to sod off, i'm kewl..:)

ghostnewst.jpg

My street (New St, Plymouth) is so haunted they even do guided ghostwalk tours up and down it. Here's a group looking at the Elizabethan House across the road, there's supposed to be an old baby cradle in it that rocks on its own.
I've lived in the street for 6 years and have never seen or heard a spook, and if I did I'd simply tell it to sod off, i'm kewl..:)

You would have scared any ghosts in that street off, wouldn't you. :)

If there are such things as ghosts, one theory is that they don't know they're dead, so i'd just say to them "look mate, go put your feet up and relax and wait for Jesus to come collect you like he said-"I'll be back" (Matt 24:30)

If there are such things as ghosts, one theory is that they don't know they're dead, so i'd just say to them "look mate, go put your feet up and relax and wait for Jesus to come collect you like he said-"I'll be back" (Matt 24:30)

I thought Arnold Schwarzenegger said that. :)

You have seen a ghost mate , do you remember?

Well my friends I can say that I have seen a English Ghost, I never did believe there was such a thing until with my own eye's it happened...I have told the story a long time ago on the Forum so is a refresher, I wa driving home from Bristol heading towards Milton Keynes I was working just getting back driving a articulated truck, I was just going through the village called Tingewick which is in Buckinghamshire, it was just after ten at night I wasn't tired a lovely summer's night when standing on the kerb side there was this figure which was wearing a ruffled collar Elizabethan Style and no head, he was carring his head under is arm, the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and just total shock, checking this out a couple of days later in the drivers mess room, John who's old mother lives in the village cofirmed that there was a ghost as I had described it and she had also seen it in the village.....And that is no joke it is True

Back
Top Bottom