FGM Announcement

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys.... Im actually quite excited by this news.

Sean Drummy the marketing and press release manager from Matrix games has been in touch with me via POS whom he originally made a tentative approach to in regards to us running a contest with Matrix games to help launch the new game Panzer Command : Ostfront, POS passed the mail onto me and since then I have been in discussion with Sean and we have decided to assist each other.

We (The Few Good Men) will be running 2 officially endorsed Matrix Games contests here at the Few Good Men.

The first contest will be another group build scale model competition entitled Ostfront. I am still in discussion with Sean regarding entry rules etc. but expect an announcement in the scale model section in the next few days.

The second contest is a bit different. Again it will be titled Ostfront and will be in the form of an art contest. Again we are in discussion regarding this and an announcement will be made on these forums in the next few days.

So yes The FGM are running 2 contests for Matrix Games to assist in the launch of their new game. In turn Matrix Games will be offering prizes for both competitions. Not only will they offer Panzer Command : Ostfront but will also be including another of their games as prizes. So you can win not one but two games if your successful.

They will also be publishing the winning entries on the official Matrix Games website AND will be promoting the FGM website on their official pages and Facebook page.

As an aside within the next week The FGM will also be supporting a Matrix Games : Campaign Series Ladder.

:tea:

So sorry ... no free beer but all in all I think it is pretty cool news.

Now that IS some cool news. So we'll get the chance to build a model and/or do some artworks for the new "Panzer Command" game?

Wow!!!...I'm pumped!!!.....Got two kits just itching for this....
:plane:

No it is a standalone contest based on 'Ostfront'.... artwork will not be included in the game but you can win the game if your artwork or model wins. Your winning entry will be published on Matrix's website for all to see and more importantly we open our doors to new members and get fantastic free publicity!!

I see, I see... Well, I'll wait for the specifics and think about stuff. Sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime chance for us which shouldn't be wasted!

Back
Top Bottom