FGM/Matrix Model/Art Competitions final summary

P

PoorOldSpike

PC-ostfrt.jpg
COBFTB.jpg

Okay, Bootie asked me to help tie up the FGM/Matrix Scale Model and Art Competitions, so here goes-

SCALE MODELS COMPETITION
1st- Airborne Bob (Stug) winner with 15 votes. WINS Matrix's Pz Command:Ostfront (when released) and Command Ops:Battles from the Bulge
2nd - Bootie (Russian infantry in snow)- 4 votes
3rd - PoorOldSpike (Pak 40) -3 votes
4th- McIvan (towed Pak 40 and motorbike)- 2 votes

ART COMPETITION
1st- Bootie (mosaic) winner with 10 votes. WINS Matrix's Pz Command:Ostfront (when released) and Command Ops:Battles from the Bulge
2nd- Airborne Bob (Tiger)- 2 votes
3rd- PoorOldSpike (Russian boot)- 1 vote

Our thanks to Matrix and their Sean Drummy for kindly putting up the prizes
http://www.matrixgames.com/

THE MODELS

WINNER- Airborne Bob
Dragon 1/35 StuG IV (Late)
IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2737.jpg

2nd- Bootie
Russian infantry in snow
DSC03496.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

3rd- Poor Old Spike
Waffen-SS "Nordland" Pak 40 AT gun at Battle of Narva. (I found the backdrop pic on the net)
PakD-1.gif

PakA.gif

PakHI-1.gif

4th - McIvan
Towed Pak 40 and motorbike
My somewhat unfinished entry....still missing the highlighting work on faces, building and machines, more track weathering and a matt coat...but not too bad. I can't get that stuff finished tonight because the oil washes will take at least a day to dry, so it is what it is.Readers should be aware that these models are 1/76th scale....which in three dimensions makes them a mere 1/8th the size of Poor Old Spike and Airborne Bob's 1/35 pieces.

2010_1014CountiesUnder180015.jpg

2010_1014CountiesUnder180017.jpg

2010_1014CountiesUnder180019.jpg

The models under construction thread- http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgm...cial-FGM-Matrix-Games-Scale-Model-Competition

THE ART

WINNER- Bootie

Russia194145-LeningradxMosaic02.jpg

2nd- Airborne Bob

BoggedTiger.jpg

3rd- Poor Old Spike

mosc-artH.png

Well deserved. Congratulations, guys! Sorry again that I couldn't join but I'll make the next competition for sure!

Back
Top Bottom