Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Field of Glory II: Medieval - First Blood Tournament

Im being pushed off the map as the mongols. My timing was off as Ive tried to coordinate two groups beside each other from the marsh in the middle. The other one is just chaos. Im unable to read the moves ahead of either one.

Im being pushed off the map as the mongols. My timing was off as Ive tried to coordinate two groups beside each other from the marsh in the middle.
Yea, I feel your pain. Mutual support makes or breaks games as I see it.
The other one is just chaos. Im unable to read the moves ahead of either one.
I'd like to understand that better. What's he doing with his Mongols that masks his intent? Could you post some screenshots?

May some favorable dice rolls help you recover your balance and regain some initiative. I wish you luck! "Onward for FGM!"

Here it goes:

He has a few infantry in the middle acting as a blocking force. All of his horses are on one side of the map.

He foresaw that most people would have two main forces on either side of the middle marsh.

So when the action starts he can block one of my horse task force while using all of his horses on one flank.

I countered that by pulling a flank back to buy time for my task force to swing around and avoid the infantry, however it is taking too much time and he picks my smaller force apart in the meantime.

Hope this makes sense!

Back