[FILM] Seven Pounds

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
I settled down to watch this last night with the wife. Will Smith is the big star of it and his films are usually 'watchable'.

Unfortunately this one wasn't... I sat for 40 minutes as Will plodded round the screen in his role as an IRS man searching people out to discuss money matters, before turning it off.

There apparently is a good plot twist at the end that ties all the nonsense of the first hour and a half in but I wont divulge it here.... I only discovered this when I checked IMDB out to see what others views were.

But WHY sit through that much nonsense only for it to be tied together at the end... I just dont get it.

This is a film for Will Smith fans... not for me though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814314/

I agree with Von Reich. Pretty good movie plot and Will Smith was good. You have to give him 'props'. He has come a long way since 'DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince'. Much rather watch him than some of the other so called 'actors' out there today. Keeps you somewhat guessing til the end but definitely not a 'man' movie. The wife or girlfriend is looking for something to watch together ---- get this one.

Back
Top Bottom