[FILM] The Expendables

P

PoorOldSpike

Brit Daily Express review, Aug 20th 2010

expendf.gif

Sounds like it's exactly what I expect of this film. Not that I'd have watched it anyway no matter what the critics have to say about it... :)

Yes it looks like a bunch of past-their-sell-by-date actors trying to be tough like they used to be.
They don't need the money so I can't understand why they'd want to embarrass themselves (and the audience) like that..:)

I believe this movie is all about fun and some old-school style action (like those hilarious movies form the 70s and 80s) and nothing else. And having some past and current action stars on screen at the same time. I actually think of the movie as being some kind of parody.

its gonna be a great "watch at home" movie when it comes out on DVD....

Great line by Stallone about 1:52 into the trailer vid:-

"What happened to you?
Stallone- "Got my ass kicked!"

Saw the movie. The critics have their collective head's up their asses. The movie is fun, and that is all there needs to be. Stallone said going in he was only paying homage to the action films of the 80's. On this he has hit the mark. The film is two dimensional, without apologies. Single, simple plot line. Cliches that still work. No matter what you may think, it is still fun to watch these guys have fun. For surely they did, making this film. That's enough for me.

It may be a watch at home film, but it works so well on the big screen.

I have already gotten the DVD of this movie . This is one of the great movie . It indicate all the things such as fun , fight and also fascinating character. I hope that We will enjoy its next series as soon as. Well, Nice to remind about this movie.

Back
Top Bottom