First PBEM opponent wanted!

R

Roc

Looking for my first CMBN/CW - PBEM opponent. I will play any side, any map, I just want to play! I prefer playing as the Germans however. Would probably prefer a small - medium battle for my first time though. I expect to get annihilated but oh well :) I don't have dropbox, just email, but I suppose I could get it and learn how to use it if needed. Look forward to hearing from you.

Forgot to mention I can do anywhere from 1 - 3 turns a day.

Welcome aboard, set up whatever u like and forward it to me.
(u can find my email by clicking the white envelop below my avatar)

Greetings and welcome Roc. Post an introduction in the intro section so we know more about the player behind the name.

Oops, ok there posted an intro :)

Cargol: Going to get right on it.

Hey roc, how are. Have your dropbox? Them addme and let's fight! My mail is under avatar to

Hey roc, how are. Have your dropbox? Them addme and let's fight! My mail is under avatar to

Yes I have dropbox working now. I can't see your email though, I can see everyone elses, the little white envelope but not yours?
If you want to make a game you can send me a dropbox request at golvo1042@gmail.com. I don't really care what kind of battle we play or who I am, just as long as its not too ridiculously big.

I'm of cm PC right now, will add you for sure sir and you have a small our medium scenario. In 4 HOURS you will have a setup from me.

Tiny scenario waiting you, very small night recon action, hope you enjoy!

Salute

Hi Roc, very welldone. Got that scenario with a small weaker German battle group as you told me was your first PBEM battle, but you played like a experimented grognard wiping out my troops of the map. Them now, let´s play some thing for ladder, as you have your baptism of fire, choose some thing, and let-me choose side. cheers!

Yeah I got really lucky on my left flank, all my infantry seemed to hit their mark with every shot. I did get a little worried when your armoured car started spraying all my guys that were hiding in the bush though :D
Alright for next battle would you like a scenario or a quickbattle?

You can choose, if you wanna play a scenario, choose one, and let me choose side. Our we can play quick B. Let me know here.

It´s wonderfull, nice choose, as Im with a long time I touched in a scenario using Panzer Lehr and Panzer battle groups, just playing a lot of QB, Im hungry for scenarios. Them Will pick Panzer guys and send my turn to you.

Just one thing, becouse game engine limitations, don´t shoot any mortar our arty at German setup zone in first turn, for defenders, no pre-planned Arty. It´s a default rule beyond the players.

Good luck

Alright sounds good. Seems like a really stressful scenario hehe. Look forward to playing it with you.

Alright, so I spent like over an hour setting up my guys then I clicked go and it crashed, I think I'm experiencing the "barbed wire bug" I remember this now as I was trying to play this scenario before on multiplayer and the other guy said it crashed and asked if there was any barbed wire on it. I think we are going to have to pick a different scenario, it sucks because I really wanted to play Le Desert! I didn't even want to use the stupid 2 pieces of barbed wire anyway.... grrrr..

This scenario have that damned barbed wires? check it. them, we can try another one with German Armor, check Hussars, do you know this scenario, our some other with heavy armor...

Yeah it has 2 pieces lol, I don't even want them! What am I supposed to do with 2 pieces of barbed wire against Panzer Lehr div?

I'm fine with playing "huzzar!" scenario, I havn't played it all the way through, but I have a game in progress with that scenario so if you want that one name the file something different. Or you can pick a different armor map and throw it in my dropbox. Dosn't really matter to me.

Hey Roc let's stay this as simple as it was. Just choose another thing to be good to your tasty, them I pick a side. Please, choose scenario, any one, don't matter to.

Back
Top Bottom