First timer - looking for first time

P

Pallebahtep

Hey there

I'm running out of excuses now, the time has come to play against a human opponent for the first time. It was my reason to join TFGM in the first place after all :)
Would anyone care to take me on? I may not provide a huge challenge, but I intend to learn.

I am a beginner to quick battles and PBEM along with all house rules etc. so I would appreciate it if my opponent would set up the first battle and invite me to join in.
I would expect to manage one turn most nights, but don't mind if it goes slower.

I have H2HH and am patched to version 2.01.

Thanks a lot :)

Hello Pallebahtep,

I have just entered back into the fray with CMBN and PBEM. I am a long time CM player but just started to play against Human opponets and it is a blast. If you are interested I will set up something. Any preferance? I enjoy any type of set up. Let me know and I will give it a go.

Hello Pallebahtep,

I have just entered back into the fray with CMBN and PBEM. I am a long time CM player but just started to play against Human opponets and it is a blast. If you are interested I will set up something. Any preferance? I enjoy any type of set up. Let me know and I will give it a go.

Hey Nomad!

I'm still at the stage where everything is exciting so you just go with a setup that you fancy playing - size and composition etc. I probably have a slight preference for Allies at this point simply due to having more experience with them - but as I say anything goes. I will pm you with my email address.

Yo Palle!
You may want to add your e-mail on your 'Profile Page', it will then appear at the bottom of your avatar field (exe : see envelope at bottom of my avatar field)
If you're still up for another game, I'll send you a DB invite with a scenario, once your e-mail pops up.

Yo Palle!
You may want to add your e-mail on your 'Profile Page', it will then appear at the bottom of your avatar field (exe : see envelope at bottom of my avatar field)
If you're still up for another game, I'll send you a DB invite with a scenario, once your e-mail pops up.

Hey Facman,

Thank you very much for the help. I've sorted out the email address as suggested. I would like to take you up on your kind offer of a game :) Thanks!

Oh just one note - I do not currenly have the commonwealth module, in case it influences your scenario choices.

I have received both drop box invites and will look at getting the games going tonight.

Back
Top Bottom