Flare for Aulette

C

Cargol

Aulette
It has been 15 days since i received a file from you.
We have two games running one that started on February 2012 and one that started 40 days ago and we ve played sthing like 15 turns.
In a pace like that we are just holding the whole campaign and also due to new rules about maximum games per player u are restricting me from playing in the campaign.To all this if you add my game against Herr Klopek which started 2 months ago and still is in turn 14 you understand that it seems that i m the most active player in Axis team while in reality i m more like not taking part at all.

Im back Cargol.

Im back and game rolling on drop box.

Our Feb game was finally finished today. GG.

with other players Im finishing battles around 1week< before this new rule I´ve a go off the games for a professional meeting, what I´ve advised clear for all in this forum.

But now Im back and I can finish battles at once, I can send back turns as you can play right now.

thx for advise.

Cheers

Cool, just to let you know that i ll be using the 14 days rule if i dont get a message from you for a turn delay.

Rules all of them understood and agreeded. I think that rule with a dead line to send back turns willl help this campaign game to be more fluid.

Back
Top Bottom