Flare for Red Devil

• Thread starter Lord Bane (FGM)
  • Start date
L

Lord Bane (FGM)

Red Devil,
I sent you a turn for our game back on 22 Feb and have not heard from you. Thats almost six weeks ago now. I will give you a couple days to respond or will give up on it and declare a Total Victory. Typically I would just forget about it, but since you insisted on finishing the game last time we discussed it....
Lord Bane

I've been sending RD mails and a PM about our unfinished game but he seems to have dropped off the radar.

RD's back on the screens. Just got as turn from him. Been super busy with RL. I will let him know your after him.

sorry mates!!
Life's been upside down for a bit here I think you should post your wins as time to play is very limited and I've only just managed to squeeze a turn out to Wigam over easter holiday and hope to get some more in before the window closes again :(

just give me the winning lotto numbers and all will be forgotten LOL

We will just forget about the game. I was only going to report it since you disappeared on me. Think of it as a punitive measure to discourage that kind of behavior. Now that I know you situation, we will just chalk it up as a non-reported draw. Good luck.
Lord Bane

Hey RD we'll forget about finishing our game too (Vals v PzIII tourney) because I've accidentally deleted the last files anyway and can't even remember if we're on the first or second game of the mirror

Back
Top Bottom