Flare for Walter S

I got it. Maybe I misunderstood the meaning of the "flare"-Threads. I was thinking it is to remind someone for not sending turns back after some days and not getting answer to a PM or so.
Don`t take me wrong, but I would appreciate it just to get a PM. Especially if it is just ONE day I couldn`t sent the file back. It feels a little bit like I am put in the pillory for not sending a turn the same day...

I must assist Walter here - "shooting a flare" is not justified after 24 hours. Absolutely not! :oops: That's disproportionate as we all know Walter as a good friend, doing his best
for our club - more than one could ask for! - and we all know that he is a very true and reliable gaming partner.

Come on, Marco - I like you very much, but this is exaggerated. As a Combat Mission player one can be very happy to find such a great gaming partner like Walter.
He is always friendly, he never quits, he has good ideas, he always is helpful and he is absolutely dedicated to our club. He does extra work for our community and he
is spending his freetime for our entertainment. He is a great one, a real gain for our community and one of the best people I have ever had the honour to meet.

Hey guys don't think it's some kind of pressure, I shoots that flare thinking it'll be sighted asap as I'm so absent doing back yard works ;). Don't worry Walter, I'm sorry.

Everything is fine guys. Just wanted to make my point. But I guess I had deserved sometime other for resending turns a bit lazy earlier.

Back
Top Bottom