Flooded Fields Forever (WIP)

F

Fredrocker

Upcoming battle named Flooded Fields Forever... Map Screenies below. Battle: 12 June, the 175th Infantry was ordered to reconnoiter in force in the region of Montmartin-en-Graignes and seize two bridges over the Vire-Taute Canal, to secure the still insubstantial link between the corps from German counter attack from the south.

Battle is in Author-Test-Mode and should be ready to playtest early next week...

fff1.jpg

fff2.jpg

fff3.jpg

fff4.jpg

That map looks very interesting, but VERY tough to play on... I think I'll try it.

Cant we use this map for one off the para drops in the Domination? To represent the fields Rommel had flooded to prevend para drops. Make's it a bit more historical.

Are the flooded fields passable?

The Canal is a deep ford and all the flooded area's are shallow ford, so all water in infantry passable and the flooded area's are AFV passable too...

Cant we use this map for one off the para drops in the Domination? To represent the fields Rommel had flooded to prevend para drops. Make's it a bit more historical.

Once I am done with the battle, sure you can use the map for Domination.... I should have the map done (just adding in Flavor objects) this weekend... the question becomes... what type of QB will be good on it... ME or Allied attack... not sure...

Also if you want more maps for Domination let me know... If I strip the Hold Until Relieved Map it also would make for a good Paradrop or 'Secure a Bridge' type QB.... I have one also as The Allies move inland which is a historical recreation of the Montgardon Ridge Battle with the 175th Infantry there also.... it would be a nice QB map... Also have a map in the works that is a recreation of Waldam Beach (NE of Pas D Calais) which I was recreating a Sie Kommen battle on... it would make a good beach landing map, but not sure how it would play out in a QB... since the Axis LOS/LOF would be way to intense... Plus I made two maps for RAZ at The Blitz for a tourney, not sure if it is the one against us here at FGM....

I like making maps... :) keeps me from drinking....

Well my dear Fred if you have maps to make our Domination more historical then sure we can use them all.

If Bootie aproves offcourse.

Very true, it'd work for glider infantry also...oh man, you can have some sort of forced 'roll' to see how many glider inf. survive.

Beautiful work Fred.

The map is great,it could be used also for a Holland(Walcheren) 1944 scenario if we had Canadians :)
Keep up the good work Fredrocker!!

Back
Top Bottom