Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FOG2 Grand Wolves at the Gate Tournament - starts June 3rd.

So, I'm trying to do a better job of preparing for this round by understanding each side's forces better.
The Germans strike me as a hammer looking for an anvil. :shocknaz:
I don't know what to make of the Arab/Byzantines . . . :oops:
I suppose the terrain really matters more for the Eastern Alliance but I'm still trying to figure that out.

My Round 5 battle as the Germans is over. Fate is wicked and cruel. In a single turn my army went from +15% to -15% concurrent with exceeding 50% casualties overall. My fellows lost heart the following turn.
Clearly, world conquest is not my calling . . . . :shocknaz:

Luck plays a big role in this game but still, kudos to my opponent. I go now to bury the dead and lament defeat . . .

Finally completed my last game today; wound up splitting wins with my Round 5 opponent. Contrary to my expectations, we each won as Arab/Byzantines against the Germans but he outscored me in total points. I failed to meet my goal of breaking 500 points in the tournament. I finished this one as a low end mid-tier player. Still, all in all, good experiences with a great game.

Back