For Marder75mm

:eek: it has to be really immersive, another thing to add to my list of pending tasks

Is it possible to fly combat against other human pilots in the sim?

Yes you can at this place some one can sit in the Spitfire and a opponent can fly the Messerschmitt both of you are then squadron leaders to do battle

This time with the simulator i was concentrating on take of and landing, take was pretty good, landing my approach was good landing needs brushing up went in with nose to low hitting the prop on the ground flipping the plane over and first one ended up on it's side both times tearing the engine of, they are big prop's on that machine, instructor said I did well for a first time and you walked away not killing my self (y):cool: well pleased with that

This time with the simulator i was concentrating on take of and landing, take was pretty good, landing my approach was good landing needs brushing up went in with nose to low hitting the prop on the ground flipping the plane over and first one ended up on it's side both times tearing the engine of, they are big prop's on that machine, instructor said I did well for a first time and you walked away not killing my self (y):cool: well pleased with
@Gunner

Back
Top Bottom