Fortress Italy AAR Recorder (Gustav ready!)

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
With Gustav Line's release time for a little bonus present. (For the fellow data nerds).

Now you can record your individual battle results for all of history (or until your Hard Drive fails) and have visual proof to display to your opponents that you can never be beaten. Introducing the "Combat Mission Fortress Italy - Theater Operations Reporter". This is a simple to use Excel Workbook for you to enter all of your Single Player and Mutliplayer results into and see just how many pixeltruppen you have ever sent to their deaths over your Combat Mission career. If you ever wanted pretty graphs showing your Combat Mission prowess like what's being used in the Overlord campaign now you can.

So what do you get?
Every time you enter data you get....
- Automatically updated stats about how you are performing overall and with each regiment type. (Pics from CMBN version).
TheaterOperationsRecorder2_zps60dfc7d2.jpg

- Automatically updated graphs to show visually how you perform with each regiment type, infantry and armoured forces.
TheaterOperationsRecorder_zpsc7319e24.jpg

What do you need to do?
- Have a copy of MS Excel handy. (Don't worry it will be invented in 1985).
- After every game take a screenshot of the AAR screen and enter the details into the respective blank cells in the datasheet. The workbook will take care of the rest.

How do I get it?
Version 1.0 for CMFI is available here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51696551/CMFI Theater Operations Reporter (v1.0).xlsx

Version 1.0 for CMBN is available from the following link: (Will be updated for Market Garden and results transferable with a simply cut and paste).
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51696551/CMBN Theater Operations Reporter (v1.0).xlsx

Cost?
Nothing (of course). But if I ever play you in a match please be kind with off map artillery. :D

Enjoy! Any questions or bugs you catch in the system please let me know.

Bonus:
Are you scared of Excel?
Video Demonstration.

Enjoy.

Great work Thank you for this tool i always keep track about my wins and losses now its much easier

That looks interesting. Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely make use of this, although I think my pie-diagramm will mostly consist of red pieces....

Back
Top Bottom