GentlemenThe Weekend

Normal weekend coming up again for me mate, writing articles for "Pure Filth" and "Pervert Monthly" magazines; surfing the "Nasty Grannies" website for pics to add to my collection; doing an article for "Stalkers Weekly" newsletter entitled "A survey of night vision devices for peering through peoples bedroom windows gone midnight"; writing death threats to politicians; going round the big stores taking secret pics of shopgirls on full 10x zoom; surfing the Russian Brides website; having my SS-Obergruppenfuhrer uniform dry-cleaned in time for the next BNP march; signing into religious debate forums to slap some degenerate atheists and crackpot fundy xians around; write more stuff for "Klansman" magazine; stand leering at the woman in the chip shop, walk along the seafront trying to find a rich old American widow off one of the cruise ships etc, so all in all it'll be just a typical weekend for me..

Hey Hedgehog, if You want we could do a little game. I have a few hours for my own. And the most of my current opponents are out of town or such things.

Otherwise I go through my work for the association. If I have the choice I would prefer to play CM. :)

Hey Hedgehog, if You want we could do a little game. I have a few hours for my own. And the most of my current opponents are out of town or such things.

Otherwise I go through my work for the association. If I have the choice I would prefer to play CM. :)

Ralf...I have sent a small game over to you, I have mirrored it...Send when you like

Back
Top Bottom