Good Day mon General (Bootie)...

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
...I´ve posted some of the marches again I had posted before longer time. Why they were deleted? Hope this is OK I posted them again.

Greetings :)

Deleted? They're on page 2 of the 'Military Marches and Songs' thread.
I like "Es ist so schön Soldat zu sein, Rosemarie"
(It's so great to be a soldier Rosemarie)
and I also like the Horst Wessel Song..:)

No mate! :) I had to post them again. Look at the marsh section which ones are posted from me before a few minutes and then search the second page! You will see they aren´t there. And I know most of them I posted before and did a hard translation work. :))) I hope I can do it again before I move on friday.

cheers

I can see 30 Marches and Songs posted by Sempai on pages 1 and 2.
30 is a lot.
Which are missing?

Now? No ones are missing! :biggrin: But just before. Or can´t You see which I posted today? And all I posted today (with exception of one or two) I still posted a longer while before. But I have to translate them again. That´s hard for me. :smash: But a good lesson. :) Hope this is understandable now.

Have a nice day, mate! :yo:

I see 14 with english translation.
Did you do more than 14?

I used to play marches like these for seven long years (on a trombone), but I still don't like this kind of music and will never ever understand how anybody actually could... :)

Ah, You poor little thing! :) - I agree with You for the most marches and marching songs of the world. But a few let me guess why music was so important for the morale of the troops.

I have no idea what happened Sempai... we do not delete posts here but rather move them to a storage section... perhaps if you search for your titles and see them marked as being in the storage section perhaps they have been accidentally moved there. Im not aware of any having been moved and as said before we dont delete posts. :)

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgm...-(Song-of-the-east-german-NVA)&highlight=Lied

Actually I see what you have done.... you have posted some in general chat section.... search for Lied der NVA and you will find the post with all the words etc in it. :)

Im sure the general chat section is where you will find the rest.

I just found 'Ich hatt einen Kameraden' in Gen Chat, i'll re-post it in Marches and Songs

OK - thanks! Can´t remember me I had post this marshes in the general chat. :( It seems I become old before the biological time.:sorry::rip:

Back
Top Bottom