Googlemail Account Users?

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
To those of you who use GMail.

I had a look at it today.... (I do use it but forward it to Outlook).. it looks quite good and this new Buzz feature looks interesting.

Do you guys use GMail as is or forward it to Outlook/Thunderbird?

Any issues with using GMail direct?

Gmail is fantastic, and it comes with a huge amount of space for files. I'm using 3 gigabytes of my 8 gig allotment.. never have to delete an old file! It also has the best spam filter in the business.

Google Buzz seems a bit of a waste of time for the moment. Google Reader and Google Wave are two tremendous apps that come with having a google account though.

To those of you who use GMail.

I had a look at it today.... (I do use it but forward it to Outlook).. it looks quite good and this new Buzz feature looks interesting.

Do you guys use GMail as is or forward it to Outlook/Thunderbird?

Any issues with using GMail direct?

I use it in 'direct mode', and sometimes via thunderbird....both work fine...

I use googlemail direct, i love it.

Everything about it is just how i want

I use direct mail but also I use calendar, task planer and google documents - great tool for on-line work and business management

I use gmail - avid user I love their API - also...I use them for my linux box - I linked all my google accounts to good ol' mutt and PINE!

As for buzz, really enjoyable - I thoroughly recommend google apps/google to anyone/everyone.

Click here

google.jpg

The reader section is pretty cool.

Google Reader is best RSS reader I ever saw...simply because i can use it from anywhere, and it remebers what news i have read, and what i havent...

Back
Top Bottom