Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

GoT (spoilers!)

Too long. Too dark. Too confusing. Too contrived. After nine years, the production team has clearly grown too lazy.
By the way, it seems that the Seven Kingdoms method for reducing horse fodder logistics is too send the best cavalry of their world senselessly charging into midnight. (n)

Five words:
Wall of shields and pikes
(With dragon glass spear points if possible)

They could’ve salvaged all the weaponry from the losing side at Battle of the Bastards battlefield.

Cavalry are shock troops and this “army of the dead” couldn’t be “shocked”...

Battle plans and tactics in GOT are generally idiotic... the only really creative battlefield general amongst the lot was Ramsay Bolton actually.

Robb Stark was pretty good it seems, but back then there wasn’t enough budget to show actual battles

Jon Snow shouldn’t command anything... he’s an idiot... a brave idiot, but no Julius Caesar....

A horrible deus ex machina that I predicted at least 3 seasons ago; That Arya would come from the dark with a blade.

Yeah, thought that was going to happen too ... just lazy writing and staging of how it happened, how she managed to get close enough...

A horrible deus ex machina that I predicted at least 3 seasons ago; That Arya would come from the dark with a blade.

Arya borrowed an invisibility cloak from Harry Potter to get near the Night King... whole thing was a bit anticlimactic.

The GREAT THREAT to the whole world ended in one battle... rushing to wrap things up.

In books I would guess the army of dead would make it as far as Knights Landing at least.

LOL! You guys beat me too it. My brother and I were texting each other during the show about how bad they mismanaged their troops. :) Great article!

My hope is that when the show ends Georgie will release the final books. Then we will know how it was meant to be.
'Downside' is that I will have to read through the first five books again to get the right story back into RAM.

I wish I could buy Ballista like that. Accuracy of a Sidewinder and RoF of a SMG...

Could someone please tell Daenerys that dragons can also fly UP? Or do these wonder weapons have a 90° elevation?

Also: recon, recon, recon. Especially if you are the only one with flying units.

Back