Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Greetings from Stenner

S

Stenner

Hello, I'm JP, I go by Stenner everywhere, and to be extremely blunt off the get go, I have a mental disability. As such I have a lot of free time, and am on disability. You folks seem very nice and I've read around and lurked a bit before I could post here, and that's how you seem, very nice. Anyway, I tend to come off as a weird dude, and we're unsure if that's just me or the thing I have, either way, I try to stay as relaxed as possible because stress is a trigger. And I've just accepted that. I'm usually pretty quiet, and my brain thing rarely comes up in conversation, but if it ever, ever does don't worry, don't feel bad or weird, I have no problems talking about it or answering questions, but it very likely will never be heard of again past this lol.
I'm almost 40, I don't have a lot of money and I've just discovered COMBAT MISSION
Oh man, I get it now.
Those guys, from ancient pre-internet times, with ships in a bottle? I get that now. I have, an understanding of being slow, and precise. I love the sp and the campaigns where you get to carry over units.
I have the time, in a day, to complete probably quite a few turns. But I also only want to play when I'm feeling into it, so idk, seems like turns take a while, so I hope it's okay to skip a day or two every so often.

Anywho, that's me
No work, no kids, no stress, and I love life. I'm not exceedingly happy with how things turned out, but when you love something you accept it with it's flaws, such is my life.

Thanks @mTk it's nice to hear I did a good intro. In past strategy games I was a fanatic so to speak, so hopefully the length of time it takes to play a pbem game will blunt this aspect of me. Of course it has been quite a bit since a game came along and captured my interest so well. Thanks I hope to stick around

Reactions: mTk
Big welcome to the Club @Stenner The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Sounds like you will fit in perfectly around here. :)

Welcome aboard!

sUY3par.jpg

Hi Steiner!
You have found a good spot with the FGM!!
Great Folks here for sure!
All the Best on your Battles on the CM Front!
May the Force be with you!!
Adio!

Reactions: mTk
Hello, I'm JP, I go by Stenner everywhere, and to be extremely blunt off the get go, I have a mental disability. As such I have a lot of free time, and am on disability. You folks seem very nice and I've read around and lurked a bit before I could post here, and that's how you seem, very nice. Anyway, I tend to come off as a weird dude, and we're unsure if that's just me or the thing I have, either way, I try to stay as relaxed as possible because stress is a trigger. And I've just accepted that. I'm usually pretty quiet, and my brain thing rarely comes up in conversation, but if it ever, ever does don't worry, don't feel bad or weird, I have no problems talking about it or answering questions, but it very likely will never be heard of again past this lol.
I'm almost 40, I don't have a lot of money and I've just discovered COMBAT MISSION
Oh man, I get it now.
Those guys, from ancient pre-internet times, with ships in a bottle? I get that now. I have, an understanding of being slow, and precise. I love the sp and the campaigns where you get to carry over units.
I have the time, in a day, to complete probably quite a few turns. But I also only want to play when I'm feeling into it, so idk, seems like turns take a while, so I hope it's okay to skip a day or two every so often.

Anywho, that's me
No work, no kids, no stress, and I love life. I'm not exceedingly happy with how things turned out, but when you love something you accept it with it's flaws, such is my life.
Welcome! (y)

Back