Gustav scenario anyone?

D

DasTiger

Anyone ready to play a Gustav scenario Head to head? Looks like they have some good scenarios. Post here if interested. You pick the side and scenario or mirrored is fine. I'm not picky.

DT I'd say yes, but I think you're probably tired of seeing my boys on the opposite side of the battlefield ;)

Hey Buddy, send me an invite for a dropbox and put any scenario in there you like to try.
Please make it a double match.

Hi, I'll gladly play a scenario. If you'd still like to play one more please choose one and send me a Dropbox invite :) I don't mind playing either side, medium/large scenario preferable.

Bootie, Underfire, Lighthorse and Endy

OK! Looks like my dance card is full. Bootie I have a DB for us. Underfire I always enjoy games against you. Lighthorse my Pacific Northwest friend I will send an invite to our old DB. Endy, I don't think I have a db for you but I will make one.

I'm just going to go down the scenario list that came with the game and pick the first ones and pick four different ones. If they suck we can ceasefire and we can agree on ladder or no ladder in the first fews turns. Everyone cool with that?

Look for emails to tell about the setup.

Lighthorse and underfire, I'm making them mirrored. Bootie and Endy, I'll put both an axis and an allied file in the box and we can either play mirrored or you can pick one of the sides. I'm cool with it either way.

Looking forward to it gentlemen!!!

All files are out. Lighthorse, when we get the DB setup we'll be ready to roll.

Back
Top Bottom