H2H campaign?

That is not what I meant my dear friend. I mean in editor.

Yes!!!! and See HERE all the battle will be H2H with Core units on both sides... early playtests with the first three battles shows that it works quite well... there will be 18 total battles... and also an instruction book like the orginal concept with a 5, 12, and 18 battle pack...

Yes!!!! and See HERE all the battle will be H2H with Core units on both sides... early playtests with the first three battles shows that it works quite well... there will be 18 total battles... and also an instruction book like the orginal concept with a 5, 12, and 18 battle pack...

So what you are saying is that you can play your campaign H2H? The scenario I'm testing is also for H2H? How does it work then? What if the Germans win?

So what you are saying is that you can play your campaign H2H? The scenario I'm testing is also for H2H? How does it work then? What if the Germans win?

Then the Allies lose and the next battle will be selected based upon that criteria... All the battles will be H2H or Allies vs AI playable... you could play the whole campaign or just whatever battles you want against a live opponent

Based on what criteria? I'm reading up on the campaign making part in the manual.

Based on what criteria? I'm reading up on the campaign making part in the manual.

On the outcome of the battle.... you can decide what the next battle is... you do it in the scripting file....

*** FROM THE MANUAL***
Campaign scripts can specify a minimum and maximum overall campaign victory
level based for any battle that ends the campaign. Normally, to signal
the end of a campaign, the [NEXT BATTLE IF WIN] and/or the [NEXT
BATTLE IF LOSE] fields are left empty. However, any of the following list
of keywords can optionally be entered there instead, signalling both the end
of the campaign and either a minimum required overall campaign victory (if
following [NEXT BATTLE IF WIN]) or a maximum allowed victory (if following
[NEXT BATTLE IF LOSE]). This is most useful for "early ends" to
campaigns where you want the final score to reflect the fact the early end of
the campaign more than the success or failure of each battle along the way.
Note that each keyword must start with an underscore.
_total defeat
_major defeat
_tactical defeat
_minor defeat
_draw
_minor victory
_tactical victory
_major victory
_total victory

Back
Top Bottom