H2H of Dos Dorf des Todes Completed-Battle Report

U

USS Wyoming

Just finished having KGHammer's Allied forces get a major victory over me in the this robust battle. Two events may have prevented me from getting a draw or better. First was the loss of a PzIV to a lowly Greyhound. While my other tanks collected a minimum of twenty casualties, that Panzer scored not a single one. The second was the loss of a spotter only a minute or two from delivering about 80 rounds of 81mm mortar fire in a linear barrage along my entire left flank just as the enemy was making its primary push to the second major objective. All in all a fun battle with plenty of action.
My opponent was merciless with his artillery assets and it was rare that I could consolidate my split squads to improve their defensive fire power without putting them in grave danger running through the streets. I believe that his tightly targeted arty was nearly ceaseless through three quarters of the battle
A Fredrocker production, I believe. Very good.

Thanks for the feedback USS Wyoming... Glad you enjoyed it... and Yes US Arty in that battle is fierce

Back
Top Bottom