Hedgehog having trouble logging in...

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea why he cant get on but suspect it is something to do with Virgin as it seems ok for me and others.

Hello Bootie

Just to keep you in the picture, I tried again this morning no joy, I have done every thing I know and have been told to do, the annoying thing is I try Google / Yahoo to get to FGM but Virgin jump's in and say's can't find the FGM front page, so they are my server and what they are up to god only know's.

Will get hold of them this morning to find out what the hell is going on.

Regards Ted

I've got the same problem as Hedgehog. From my laptop at home I can't access the FGM website. "it" (my computer) says it can't connect to the website. I very recently downloaded the newest Explorer version. Maybe that is the problem. However, no problems with other websites (so far) with my laptop. And no problem connecting to FGM from my PC at work.

I've got the same problem as Hedgehog. From my laptop at home I can't access the FGM website. "it" (my computer) says it can't connect to the website. I very recently downloaded the newest Explorer version. Maybe that is the problem. However, no problems with other websites (so far) with my laptop. And no problem connecting to FGM from my PC at work.

No problem this time !!

Had trouble the other day with internet explorer also...??

What's IE for anyway?
I'm on AOL and I do all my browsing and emailing through them, so why would me or anybody else want IE anyway, I mean what does it do?

Back
Top Bottom