Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello everyone... again!

Bletchley_Geek

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello FGM,

this is the third time - life gets busy - I am joining this fine community. Which I am delighted to find that keeps going after all these years and still is a beacon of CM-goodness on the Internet.

I re-joined prompted by my dear PBEM opponent @Lethaface, who praised very highly the head-to-head activities organised by the community. Looking forward to join these events and take part of them.

IRL I am a Research Fellow at the School of Electric and Electronic Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia. I do a lot of work with robots - mostly of the flying and rolling varieties- and between project and paper deadlines I have managed to accommodate parenting two little beautiful girls and keep a hobby in computer (and board) war gaming.

Looking forward to frag many pixeltruppen,

BletchleyGeek (Miquel).

Hey Miquel, welcome aboard.

One thing I enjoy is looking up the home towns of the new members.
Kind of like traveling the world while sitting in my study. ;)

Checking out Melbourne on Wiki one thing caught my eye as unique. Under a picture of bathing boxes at Brighton Beach it says - Melbourne is said to have "four seasons in one day" due to its changeable weather.
Nice. (y)
So many places to visit so little time.

Welcome again. Hope you're enjoying your 5km lockdown!! ;D

I am lucky that I live in inner Melbourne, so there wass plenty to do within those 5,000 meters :) Now it is just 25 kms, we may be able to go to the beach and all.
Checking out Melbourne on Wiki one thing caught my eye as unique. Under a picture of bathing boxes at Brighton Beach it says - Melbourne is said to have "four seasons in one day" due to its changeable weather.
I am originally from Barcelona, Spain, and I moved here back in 2012. Melbourne has been very kind to me. And I have come to appreciate the weather, once I understood its patterns, which are so different from the tranquil corner of the Mediterranean I was used to :)

Back