Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello everyone

R

Rich Lowe

Just to say thanks for accepting me into this group, which looks very interesting.

Trying to learn Mius Front at the moment......and Tank warfare Tunisia of course.

Rich

HI Rich,

Welcome! Cardiff is the place to be! Especially nice is the wormhole down on Roald Dahl's Plass whose other end drifts through time and space... Oh, the things you must have seen come out! :sneaky:

Welcome aboard Rich.

Just checking out Cardiff.
Cool looking Norman keep you got there.
But wouldn't mind checking out the Castle either. ;)
Hi @Rich Lowe, if you haven't found it already, if you go to the Graviteam subforum there is a very good Tank Warfare Tunisia learning guide(https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/tank-warfare-tunisia-1943-fgm-learners-guide.29897/ )that was put together by one of our members, @Lethal2615, who also has done some Youtube tutorials. His Youtube channel is called Rag Dolly. Another Youtuber worth your time is The Warsimmer. He also has some great tutorials as well as some very impressive game playthroughs that are well worth your time to watch. I really need to get back into the Graviteam series myself. Good luck and welcome to FGM.

HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

Thank you all chaps, diolch yn fawr iawn! (That's Welsh by the way.)

Cardiff is well worth a visit when it's open, which of course it hasn't been for months - but the prospects of it becoming very lively soon are good.

I have already downloaded that brilliant guide and played through the tutorials with it as recommended.

The only Combat Mission I have is Fortress Italy. I haven't played it very much either. I'm afraid that I was put off by the Battlefront website years ago, although in their time I enjoyed the original Combat Mission games (which I still have on disc!) I've always rather hoped I'd get back into CM, so maybe here's my chance. It is obviously hugely well regarded by its afficianados.

Cheers all,

Rich

Back