Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hello! I'm building a game similar to combat mission

Trait

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the combat mission games but its looks and issues always hampered the fun. So I decided to make my own game fixing all of the issues.
Link to the first devblog -
Also can anyone let me know how to contact the youtuber Usually Hapless? Looking forward to the feedback!

Big welcome Back to the Club @Trait The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

1620612498307.png

Welcome to the club! Please enjoy a doughnut and some coffee while you look about.

I'm a fan of the combat mission games but its looks and issues always hampered the fun. So I decided to make my own game fixing all of the issues.
Link to the first devblog -
Also can anyone let me know how to contact the youtuber Usually Hapless? Looking forward to the feedb
I think usually hapless just goes under @Hapless here
Good luck with your project and welcome too.

Players: Could we please have a LOS tool?

CM: Oh no, that would be way too difficult to program. Not even NASA could do it. We are only a small development team, yadda yadda.

Some guy in Bangladesh: Hold my chai.

Best of luck with your project... Combat Mission sure could use some competition.

I think usually hapless just goes under @Hapless here
Good luck with your project and welcome too.
Yep. To start a conversation with him, click on the envelope in the upper right of the menu bar.
1658087195604.png
Then click "start conversation" in that new tab
1658087254283.png

Then type in "Hapless" as your recipient, give it a title, compose, and send your message.
1658087328613.png

Best of luck to you on your game! (y)

Players: Could we please have a LOS tool?

CM: Oh no, that would be way too difficult to program. Not even NASA could do it. We are only a small development team, yadda yadda.

Some guy in Bangladesh: Hold my chai.
Well to be fair, the CM2 core engine was created in 2005ish with the ancient OpenGL. IMO not a fair comparison to the modern day state of the art triple-A UE 5 engine. Not to mention theres been a ton of improvements since 2007s CMSF. Also BF has publicly acknowledged a new engine is long overdue. Takes time though.... a lot of it! Just sayin! ;)

To the OP, good luck with your game! Some kickstarter funding can help hire some help to create all the assets. (y)

Back