Help needed for Ladder Game

J

jackal263

Bootie

Hi,
I can't register my last battle outcome (Overlord battle as Axis vs Capt. Ayers) because the system says that my opponent is not on the some ladder as me.
How can i fix this problem ?
It was an Axis win (my side) after an intense battle against paratroopers attacking a defended village (bocage map).
My opponent says he can correctly login, (his ID is 101) but i can't see him on the FGM CMBN Ladder (i can see him in the overall ladder).

Thanks for your help!

Thanks Bootie...
i tried to follow your instructions... but there is no more option to <Confirm Win> and if i try to report simply this battle again, i receive the some error message (user not in the some Ladder)..
Eventually i can give up if it is a problem..

Thanks, i will try and make you know.. maybe this problem could occur to other players also.

Always the some message.. "You are not on the same ladder as the losing team.", if i choose Report ID = 101 (Capt Ayers) as loser team.
Don't want you waste your time Bootie.. Eventually this win will not be reported.. it's not a problem.

Thanks Bootie.. I choosed ID 101 because i only found Capt Ayers on the FGM Overall Ladder.. Now it appears (with ID = 175 ) also on the FGM Ladder for CMx2. I reported the win (and found another reporting result to confirm (the one you compiled for us)).. i confirmed only one result, and will wait until the other (confirmation required) expires.
Thanks a lot!
And thanks again for your superb Campaign Overlord!

Back
Top Bottom