Help!

K

Krieger

I purchased CM:FI today. Downloaded and installed succesfuly but when I wanted activate, The program says:
unable to activate: Invalid Serial Number

I turned off my firewall. Installed 3 times, used the same serial as download. With CMBN I had no kind of problems like this. What a I do wrong? Help please!

When you purchased it, you got an e-mail from BF with a long alpha-numeric string (25 characters if I recall correctly) that is the code you should enter (copy & paste is easiest) when called for.

I did the same thing. It was good for download but invalid for activation. Looks like its not my fault. I guess the problem will be biger and only BF can solve it.
Thanks for answer.

I had trouble first off , I had highlighted the number then pasted it onto the box to activate box and it did not work. So I found the email Battlefront had sent me when I first purchased the game the one that said down load ready clicked on it and the activation code popped into the box:)

When you purchased it, you got an e-mail from BF with a long alpha-numeric string (25 characters if I recall correctly) that is the code you should enter (copy & paste is easiest) when called for.
The problem I have at times with Battlefront codes, are not copying enough or too many of the characters. Sound like you're having the same problem.

It was some technical issue with their servers. Everything ok now. They were very helpful, pretty quickly respond to me and solve the problem.

Most excellent.....look forward to seeing you on the battlefield sometimes.

Actually I am up for a game. If you too, lets play something!

OK, I'm send an invite to dropbox account lter, with games within.
It will be a mirror setup, will be using a CMFI map I designed to test it out...is that ok with you?

Will need your email address.
contact me at lighthorsefgm at yahoo dot com

Back
Top Bottom