HELPPPPP Norton Internet Security

A

Aulette

Norton internet security is behaving like a political comissar with my CMFI exe. all times I patch it , it´s deleting my exe like a trojan our something, them I can´t play CMFI any more!!! any one use this monster as internet security? Help!!!

I had similar problems with Norton Antivirus and the 1.01 patch. I can't tell you exactly how to do it because I used a different program (Internet Security versus Antivirus). Still, you'll need to find how to "exclude" the CMFI executable from Norton's search. This was buried in the Antivirus options and I actually had to read the manual to find it. Once I figured that out, I was able to recover it from quarantine and have not had a problem since.

Thx mate, them before I can play our scenario, I need to win that battle with Norton security, damn hell, I hate when I have battles waiting and have to find time to teawk new PC stuffs. Them more delays with my opfs...sorry, will read that Norton manual, payed for it just cause it's really good to catch bad guys, but it's a bit brutal using that knowed buy users exes system to identifies unknowns as virus... Thx

I had to turn off Norton for the download, then after reactivating it had to go to quarentine and tell Norton the trojan was OK. Scary, but it worked.

solved, just rightclick over exe, and find option add exe as knowed and free to use.

thx to all

Back
Top Bottom