Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Here we go again! (Homepage Post)

First let me say first mtk sums it up well but Louis has a point.
It is always good to see you about the board. :)

I miss the patreon updates from your command center.
The raffles were fun. Although if I won I didn't want to put you through the expensive of shipping to the U.S. (But it was pretty neat to hear my name called out. ;) )

I'm all for more tournaments and campaigns.
I'm going to post an idea for a Fire & Rubble tournament shortly.
My last effort at a tournament fell kind of flat. I think members or more interested in campaigns.
Perhaps I'll ask people at the BF forum who are unaware of the FGM to come over, introduce themselves and join a tournament/campaign?

I know we have tried before to get an FGM tour group going but to no avail (Almost had a Normandy trip setup remember?) but maybe next Spring (CoVid permitting) we could doing something like hiring Jo Hook to take a van full of FGM'ers across the Market-Garden fields.

A veces nuestras vidas nos pasan factura y podremos apartanos un poco de nuestro hobby y pasion, lo bueno de todo es que al final te das cuenta que no hay nada tan genial y que aporte ese rigor tactico e historico como la saga CM, esta claro que hay momentos de cansancio, podremos ver productos nuevos en Steam que nos sorprendan... FGM es el ultimo bunker ya que como todos sabemos la saga CM no esta teniendo un cambio generacional de nuevos jugadores. Espero que vuestro gran trabajo y dedicacion a esta magnifica web ww2 no decaiga, yo siempre intentare aportar todo lo que pueda, un fuerte abrazo y animo jefe.

A veces nuestras vidas nos pasan factura y podremos apartanos un poco de nuestro hobby y pasion, lo bueno de todo es que al final te das cuenta que no hay nada tan genial y que aporte ese rigor tactico e historico como la saga CM, esta claro que hay momentos de cansancio, podremos ver productos nuevos en Steam que nos sorprendan... FGM es el ultimo bunker ya que como todos sabemos la saga CM no esta teniendo un cambio generacional de nuevos jugadores. Espero que vuestro gran trabajo y dedicacion a esta magnifica web ww2 no decaiga, yo siempre intentare aportar todo lo que pueda, un fuerte abrazo y animo jefe.
Translated:
Sometimes our lives take their toll on us and we can separate ourselves a little from our hobby and passion, the good thing about it is that in the end you realize that there is nothing so great and that it contributes that tactical and historical rigor like the CM saga, it is clear that there are moments of fatigue, we can see new products on Steam that surprise us ... FGM is the last bunker since as we all know the CM saga is not having a generational change of new players. I hope that your great work and dedication to this magnificent ww2 website does not decline, I will always try to contribute everything I can, a big hug and encouragement boss.

The Patreon program need to be resurrected from the dead. Crickets and tumbleweed for a long time now....
Not even being invided first to tournaments and campaigns is a thing any longer.
The only Patreon "benefit" now is paying the bill.

@Bootie - I don't want to mention it in the home page post, but for several weeks I've stopped receiving email notifications to threads where I posted. Has a recent forum update turned that feature off?

I have no idea what the problem is... its one of those ones where I tinker in the back rooms hoping that at some point I can get it working... it has stopped throwing up errors which is great but it appears mail is still not being delivered... I really need someone who knows about this kind of thing to take a look.

Shane

True and I would like to hear more from Patreon but I don't mind paying a "bill" supporting FGM. The cost/benefit analysis still comes out favorably . . . ;)
Me neither, but in that case it is a form of charity/donation and not a Patreon program in my book. If there was a "Donate" button maybe more blokes would pitch in.

Me neither, but in that case it is a form of charity/donation and not a Patreon program in my book. If there was a "Donate" button maybe more blokes would pitch in.

I am more than happy to rejuvenate the Patreon section... its just I never got much feedback so didnt think it was paid any heed to... but now I do I will get in it. :)

Back