HEY, YOU MAY BE TALIBAN IF

J

Johnsy

HEY, YOU MAY BE TALIBAN IF ..."
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3 grand machine gun and $5 grand rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your arse with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against..
7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that mobile phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

You may be a Canadian if.......you love to bitch about the United States even though you owe your very existance to them but don't want to admit it.
Bane

The English invented America..:)
If it weren't for us they'd all still be living in wigwams and talking Apache..:)

MAYFLOWER -
mayflower2.jpg

LANDFALL IN THE NEW WORLD -

"Right,we'll have a cup of tea, then we'll break out the guns and go kick Geronimos butt or whatever his bleddy name is!"
arrival2.jpg

You know... in a certain way they still ARE talking Apache - although now it's a combat helicopter and no language. :smokin:

You know... in a certain way they still ARE talking Apache - although now it's a combat helicopter and no language. :smokin:

Yes and it's nice of the yanks to name a helo after a people they ethnically cleansed..;)

LOL..we didn't ethically cleanse them all....my wife is part Apache and my ex-wife was part Black Foot. So you see...the indians did have some uses. And Rico your right...Apache's can be tough customers.
Lord Bane

"Band of Chiricahua Apache Indians, followers of legendary renegade Geronimo, attending a peace negotiation after a long struggle against US gov't attempts to force them onto reservations.
Date taken: 1886"

chiricapachs.jpg

You may be a Canadian if.......you love to bitch about the United States even though you owe your very existance to them but don't want to admit it.
Bane

Quite how is that so? Because you've been kind enough not to invade them?

Quite how is that so? Because you've been kind enough not to invade them?

Jonny I think he misunderstood my post, let's not get into it please...I am trying to be polite and respectful of the owner of this fine place, so that is why i will not comment.

LOL... isn't that the kind of joke usually made about Germany?... hmm... times do change :)

We already have been invaded a couple of times - no need to do it all over again.

And here the Taliban can start a war between Canada and the USA

And here the Taliban can start a war between Canada and the USA

Not quite - that war has always been there. Just watch the movie 'Canadian Bacon' and you'll know what I mean. Apart from that - all hate them Frenchies, don't we? :)

Back
Top Bottom