Hi folks

A

Alikchi

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've recently rediscovered Combat Mission and the one PBEM I've been able to arrange hasn't been enough to satisfy my hunger. It's awfully nice to a see a community that's still dedicated to the games!

In any case, I'm a student with lots of spare time, looking for opponents. Could one of you direct me in that, er, direction? :)

Thanks,
Alikchi

Welcome to the club. What type of game are you looking for?

CMBB or CMAK, small or medium-sized scenario. I still don't think I quite have handling infantry down properly - it's been a long time - so I'd prefer something that isn't pure armour.

I don't want to seem like I'm asking for handholding, but I would like a good fun game!

How about CMAK 1250 point Meeting Engagement. Give me your email and I will set it up.

Alikchi,
Welcome back. I'm always available for a short game. Similar conditions for the game against ACSpectre would be great. If in agreement, send me your email address to:
dennaho@gmail.com

Welcome aboard. No doubt you will find more opponents than you expected here.

Welcome aboard.

Once you have a few more games back under your belt make sure you sign up for one of our many (for fun only) tournaments. Domination 2010 is allways open for new players and there allways seems to be a new tourney popping up :)

Back
Top Bottom