Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi Titan, looking forward to our next game

Titan is hiding with Biden in the basement.

Haha...I'm the best in the business kiddo.....I hide from no-one....I take the meatgrinder out in my stride, he wants a scenario to try and negate my skill...however he will get a scenario and he will be defeated on his terms

Last edited:
Actually, on second thought, I haven't played a good scenario in a long time. Why don't you pick one out for us, I don't care which game, and I'll pick sides. Nothing ginormous please.
We could actually do a mirror scenario? as it's not easy to find one that is balanced and getting to pick sides is an advantage

Last edited:
Nice trash talk. :)

According to the blitz no scenario is actually balanced. Nobody ever agrees, but I think many scenario's can be won from both sides but might not be 'exactly' in balance. The only fully balanced battle is a fully symmetric map with exactly the same forces on it (which is a rather limited selection imo). Mirror battles aren't balanced either, because the one who plays the best side latest can utilize all the info gained from the first battle.
:sneaky:
Edit: the perfect balanced battle could be a parallel played mirror battle.

And, these threads made me curious who is actually the best of you guys. :fisher::whistleo:

According to the blitz no scenario is actually balanced. Nobody ever agrees, but I think many scenario's can be won from both sides but might not be 'exactly' in balance. The only fully balanced battle is a fully symmetric map with exactly the same forces on it (which is a rather limited selection imo). Mirror battles aren't balanced either, because the one who plays the best side latest can utilize all the info gained from the first battle.
:sneaky:

I agree, that is why when doing a mirror as im sugggesting in this case it gets played same time

And, these threads made me curious who is actually the best of you guys. :fisher::whistleo:
No need to ask... they already know its me! :D

3pUJL8V.jpg

Back