Holiday Note to all my friends ... or ... enemies here :)

I

idiot94

First and foremost, wish everyone a very happy new year and most prosperous 2013!

And not too surprisingly, I will be out from 12/30/2012 till mid Jan (exact date is not yet decided) for a family trip around the east coast (we will drive all the way from Florida up to Vermont to ski, sort of our little family tradition every winter :) ), making stops here and there, visiting and greeting the old good friends and hopefully make some new ones :)

So my turns will be slower today and tomorrow, as we are packing up stuff. And most likely will not be any turns after the trip starts.

Things will be back to normal after I am back, when I will send another note here to everyone :)

So enjoy your holiday and stay safe!

Have a great time ID :)
Just a friendly request either tell me your real name or change your callsign as everytime i have to respond to a message of yours i m feeling embarrassed to write shing like ''hi idiot94 bla bla bla...." :)

Where is my answer I wrote before an hour or so??? :(

That is crazy - I found it in the CMx1 section but not here???????

I wrote earlier: Thanks, mate! Take care of You and Your family! I will hold the position, make thoughts about how to re-take the advantage I lost by my big setup failure. ;)

Till then I wish You a Happy New Year and nice skiing adventures!

Greetings :)

Enjoy dude!

I would like to use this chance to tell that I'm working this weekend so my turns will be slowed also.

Have a great time ID :)
Just a friendly request either tell me your real name or change your callsign as everytime i have to respond to a message of yours i m feeling embarrassed to write shing like ''hi idiot94 bla bla bla...." :)
LOL ... I am ... sorry about that :) But seriously, seems like my call sign only bothered others, never myself :)

OK, my real name is Xuebo ... well ... I am not sure you like this better than idiot, at least idiot is easier to remember.

Xuebo is a Chinese name, meaning "snow wave". :)

Where is my answer I wrote before an hour or so??? :(

That is crazy - I found it in the CMx1 section but not here???????

I wrote earlier: Thanks, mate! Take care of You and Your family! I will hold the position, make thoughts about how to re-take the advantage I lost by my big setup failure. ;)

Till then I wish You a Happy New Year and nice skiing adventures!

Greetings :)
My bad, buddy, I posted it twice, because I do not know exactly how the forum works, fearing that the CMx2 opponents won't see the post in CMx1. I guess I get people confused... :)

And for the bypassers, wish you a great holiday too, friends!

I'll happily call you idiot94 but that is a kick-butt name in both Chinese and translated. Much better than, say, "Bob" (like my name).

Heard it is going to be 90 degrees in Vermont and -15 degrees in Florida the first week of January.... Enjoy your trip :rolleyes:

LOL ... I am ... sorry about that :) But seriously, seems like my call sign only bothered others, never myself :)

OK, my real name is Xuebo ... well ... I am not sure you like this better than idiot, at least idiot is easier to remember.

LOL! "Easier to remember!" HA HA HA!!! :D I'm also a little bothered by your nick - that's why I prefer calling you "Idi". ;)
But you told us the story of how it was created and that was good and I understand the origin.

Have a nice holiday with your family and a lot of fun in the snow! :D

Xuebo is good as every other name. Especially with "X" as starting letter I think I´ll not forget this. ;)

Greetings

OK, that is nice for peaceful times. But where are the instructions for war times if under fire? ;) But a good vid, Shorker.

Back
Top Bottom