I am so excited .... my hands are shaking right now!

I

idiot94

literally ... I have to manage to control myself in order to put this message in...

I bought CMBN-CW bundle today!!!!!! whoa!!!! :)

So now what? What am I supposed to, cmdrs? :)

HA HA HA!!! Good decision, Idi - you won't regret it! ;)

Did you buy the download version?

You should have received an e-mail from Battlefront, confirming your purchase and showing a product key.
Now can log in into your customer account at BF and download the game(s) with this
product key.

After you've downloaded it MAKE A BACK UP of your download (burn it on CD/DVD save it on an external harddrive / USB stick or whatever - it's important!)

When this is done, click on the setup.exe icon and follow the instructions.

The next step is to register for the Domination Normandy Campaign (here at FGM) and to meet me on the battlefield! *gg! :)

hi shork, I guess I followed your advice not too late, right? :)

I am still talking to their customer support right now (martin, to be precise). Yes, I bought download version and installed it and actually even played for a couple of minutes already!

The problem I have , however, is that it requires Admin right to run the game. I understand it requires admin rights to install the game, most softwares do. However, I am not quite happy with the fact that I can't run it on my limited accounts on the same computer (after installed from admin account.) . I usually play games or literally almost doing anything everything on limited accounts only. That is for online safety concerns. There are too many spywares floating around these days. Admin accounts were strictly used only for the very necessary tasks. This routing worked very well for me for years (without any antivirus/spyware software, I have managed to keep my computer very clean). But today, seems for CMBN, I will have to break this rule.

After reading their documents online, I feel it probably currently is built as admin only ---- which is not very good for security. Does anyone else here have similar concerns ? And/or is this problem ever addressed in battlefront forums by any1?

OK back to game topic, may I still register for DNC campaign here? Won't I be too late? And how do I do that? I just posted on bootie's thread to apply for ladder. Will he be able to add me to the tourney as well? :)

hi shork, I guess I followed your advice not too late, right? :)

Yes, of course! LOL! :D

My CMBN game also only works if "executed as administrator".

Please visit the DNC-section. There is a thread opened by Bootie "Post here for HQ access". Then read the rules, please, and then have fun battling with us! :)

Just for your information about the procedure here is a copy of what I wrote to Runesson when he was new to the campaign (he joined the Axis side):

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After you've read the campaign rules, please have a look at the Domination Normandy Campaign Map : http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/official-cmbn-domination-map.14156/
(I usually open two windows - one to look and one to post).

Pick an Allied sector that you would like to attack and post a challenge in the section "Current Challenges" (but make sure that there is no challenge made on this sector already).
See other's challenges for to learn how a challenge could be formulated and what parameters are of interest (the more the better, I think).

You may also just accept a challenge from an Allied commander and defend a sector.

As soon as you have found an opponent, the map will be updated and the challenge will be moved to "Battles in Progress".

Please also visit the HQ (Oberkommando der Wehrmacht) from time to time for to see what we are discussing or planning to do.

Our Generalfeldmarschall (official teamleader) is Cargol. Allthough you do neither need an extra "allowance" for an attack from the Oberkommando nor be given any orders, it would be nice
if you would stay in touch with your team and tell a little bit of how things are going. :)

If there are any more questions - please ask! :)

Good luck and happy hunting, commander! ;)

Thank you buddy, I am still learning the basics right now, so do not want to rush in just to ruin the team fun :)

OK I posted in the Domination thread by bootie, but I am not sure whether that would sign me up for the allies.

Also I joined the CMx2 Ladder now.

So crush me, pls :D

Great! :)

Hi Idi, you've been added to the list of Allied commanders. Unfortunately I have no slot free at the moment (limit is three battles at a time for each player).
But Walter Shumate posted a challenge you could take.;)

We will meet soon!

Yours Crushie

HA HA HA!!! :)

Cool. i am pretty sure I will be eaten alive. Well, as a matter of fact, even AI can eat me alive right now :D

But I would probably ask for some kind tutoring with the game from my evil opponents, is that possible?: )

Back
Top Bottom