I'm back!

D

DasTiger

To my opponents.

I will be sending out PBEM ASAP. Thanks for being tolerant.

Tiger-
I received your PBEM turn via H2H. It shows up in H2H and under last action reports "Copied to Incoming Email". Its there but it will not show up under saved games like other PBEM turns usually do. Not sure what to make of that.

What kinda rig did you score?
I got a MacBook Pro 15.4" with a cool docking station that lets me use my external monitor and keyboard/mouse when I'm at home. I've used a Mac for many years for work and have really just had a PC for games at home. I have been wanting to combine both into one computer for a long time. I just needed to convince the wife of this plan. She seems to be on board and likes the new MacBook and has eyes on it for her next computer when we upgrade again. She just never understood why I need another computer since I have kept all my old worn out or broken ones around. A corner in the garage looks like a museum to computers....

Its been a little bit of a challenge because I have loaded VMware Fusion which I need for my work stuff. It seems that CM does not like virtual software and that has been interesting to work around. Basically I just changed emulation software makers and everything seems to be good now. Plus I created two user accounts which is kind of cool so that I have a dedicated CM part of the computer and then a more work/writing side of the computer. Now if I could just figure out h2hh I would be good. But I had trouble with that on my PC so I might just give up on the h2hh thing and stay old school (slow school...) for putting files in DB.

Tiger-
I received your PBEM turn via H2H. It shows up in H2H and under last action reports "Copied to Incoming Email". Its there but it will not show up under saved games like other PBEM turns usually do. Not sure what to make of that.

Hey Buzz,

Thanks for being patient. Try the one in the dropbox and I think that one will work. Sorry.... User error....

Congrat on the ProMac my friend.
That a sweet computer you have there.
Enjoy it.

Lighthorse

Back
Top Bottom