Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Im Up......how about this for some thing different

Yo, @Titan. I think we're good to go now. I applied the v2.02 patch and was able to process your initial file.
However, I would like to request that you apply the patch and start the game over anyway just to make sure all is synchronized properly. It looks like you set the game up for September 1943. The Italian Army was pretty crappy by then. Would you mind restarting the game with the date parameters set for "July 1943". That's when the Royal Italian Army was at its best in Combat Mission and that's the timeframe I would prefer to play if you don't mind. Thankee kindly, sir.

Know worries...Just a full day or so but will get it under way...Is there a hot patch for RT as well as i got another game where i cant start

@Titan - I've patched my game and am good to go. Are you starting over again using July 1943 as the QB date? Please delete the old dropbox folder and game file. Invite me to a new one using email address under my avatar. Ready when you are.

Yes ill set the dates as you suggested, and ill pick another map...Im off to work and will do so when i get back, or if you want im happy for you to setup with the parameters as discussed and pick a map..Preferably one you havent played, ive only played FI a few times so not to familar with much.

Cheers

<snipped>
if you want im happy for you to setup with the parameters as discussed and pick a map..Preferably one you havent played, ive only played FI a few times so not to familar with much.
Cheers

@Titan - Okay. I will set this up.
Medium Meeting Engagement
Blue on Blue being Italian infantry v Italian infantry......anything in infantry selection such as infantry guns and Art etc ok.
July 1943

Map question - do you want Sicily or Italy / Urban or rural?

Last edited:
Back