In need for Players with Higheer turn rate

M

marseu

As I said, this thread is open to anyone that wants to do a match, but that has a higher turn rate.

In the actual games that I have active my opponenets send turn with an avarage turn rate about 1 every 2 days, even if I respond immediately after reciving rthey'r file.

So if there's someone that likes to play much faster as me, please post in this thread.

The invite is also for CMFI games, and its exclusively ladder.

I have plenty of time until mid June.I can play 3-4 turns a day.
If you interest we can play
ME
Medium or large map
Mixed forces
No air strikes
Arty rules on
30 % for armour
Day light
Weather indifferent
Prefer Germans
Ladder game
You can choose 3 maps and i pick up one of them
If you are satisfied with the rules send me 3 maps ,or we can discuss the terms

Ionnais I'm ok with your rules, I let you choose the map. If you wanna set it up after you choose the map, send an invite to DB folder. Anyway I suggest medium size, and please give me US.
Thanks

Ionnais I'm ok with your rules, I let you choose the map. If you wanna set it up after you choose the map, send an invite to DB folder. Anyway I suggest medium size, and please give me US.
Thanks
I have a very quick turn rate. But I have no interest in QBs. If there is a scenario that you would like to play send me a setup and we'll roll.

Anyone still interested in getting back at least two turns a day and usually more, let me know, or even better send a setup. I have dropbox and H2H..
Mike

Mike, if you're still wanting to do so after early August, I'm game. I retire then, and will have much more free time.

mjkerner,
you luck ...:) Let me know when you are good to go, im always looking for games:)
Mike

Back
Top Bottom