In need for Players with Higher turn rate

M

marseu

As I said, this thread is open to anyone that wants to do a match, but that has a higher turn rate.

In the actual games that I have active my opponenets send turn with an avarage turn rate about 1 every 2 days, even if I respond immediately after reciving rthey'r file.

So if there's someone that likes to play much faster as me, please post in this thread.

The invite is also for CMBN games, and its exclusively ladder.

I am able to respond turns quite fast. But this depends of course on your main time you are playing CM. So what time are you playing regularily? As you are from Italy we are both in the same timezone. That could make it easier to play at a fast turn rate...

I play much faster in the late evning, but during daytime often I work at home so can send turns with regularity. Sometimes happens that I have to leave for work trips for 5 days on 7, but I will aler you when it is planned.
Are you ok wirh this settimgs:
Germans (me) vs US (you)
Size large
Meeting engagment
Arty rules on
Daytime clear.

Just some changes:
I take Italians
mixed forces with 30% armor limit

Sounds perfect marseu. Just set this up and send me a dropbox invite. Just to make it clear. Armor rule includes just tanks. AFVs and Halftracks don't fall under that rule?

Thanks. I will make my turn hopefully this evening. Right now I am into some holiday family business. Please be patient as I don't know how long it will take to make my initial purchase of troops. I am quite new to QBs and have to learn some things. But after my setup te turnrate will increase drastically...

I never played Italians in H2H.
I'm not sure they can deal an ME against US :)

And I got nearly no experience in CMFI at all. Bought it just recently. And in CMBN I mostly played the Germans. So it seems like we both playing with troops not accustomed to. Looking forward to it. I will complete my registration for the ladder soon as I am not registered yet...

Back
Top Bottom