Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Insurgency Sandstorm ISMC Mod

Explorer

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Well I finally got a real gaming PC and downloaded insurgency sandstorm and.... Holy Guacamole this game is the absolute tits for Co-Op, real tense moments perfect realism.

Looks great. I bought it on a Steam sale a while back. Might be fun to get a group of FGM guys together. A bunch of us do regular ARMA3 sessions every Sunday.

It's a fun game that I've been playing off and on since beta. The biggest cons for me are the enemy AI and the lack of randomness. Even on the hardcore mode, the enemy is just above drooling and very predictable. What I mean by randomness is once you know a map and where the enemy spawns, it becomes a race with your teammates to kill the enemy as fast as possible.
You can roleplay it like the guys in the video above but you will find that you are the most annoying person by constantly calling your every move. No one cares that you are taking three steps to the tree while chewing gum, honestly, we don't. Please stop.

Looks great. I bought it on a Steam sale a while back. Might be fun to get a group of FGM guys together. A bunch of us do regular ARMA3 sessions every Sunday.
I think an FGM group would be a great time!

Back