IP games...anyone??

P

Pktaske

I just got CM Normandy after playing CMBO religioulsy back in the day. I loved going online and finding people online to swap IPs with and play live. How do we do this nowadays? I'm here all night....

Nick

cool. Ever do IP b4? I used to do it with CMBO all the time. swap IPs, jump in a QB and choose up forces. 5 minute time limit per turn or something and off we go. Is it about the same now?

cool. Ever do IP b4? I used to do it with CMBO all the time. swap IPs, jump in a QB and choose up forces. 5 minute time limit per turn or something and off we go. Is it about the same now?

looks like the new CM is only real time. ?!?!?!?!

I only ran one RT battle about a year ago.
Are you upgraded to 2.0?
This is what you get:
Multiplayer Improvements:

- Pausable RealTime option. A player can request a Pause and, if the other player agrees, the game is Paused until both players request an end to it. Pauses can be "Playable" (Commands can be issued/modified), "Viewable" (navigation is allowed, but no Commands issued/modified), or "Locked" (no navigation, no Commands issued/modified). The different pause types reflect the different reasons for requesting a pause.
I would have to go with the "Playable" option I guess. So we could issue and modify commands. I am assuming you can navigate the map in this mode also? Could agree to pause every minute or so to issue commands. Only thing that sucks is no playback to see what just shot up force.

hmmm..sound slike a good comprimise. lets try.

i have 2.0.

Pktaske : Yes, most of the FGM members are using dropbox (in connection with H2H Helper). It is faster and more comfortable than e-mail I'd say.
I for one use drobox but not H2H (just don't need it and don't want to chat during a game or comment on it).

What kind of PBEM game would you like to play? Just a little training game, e.g. and Allies' attack?
Or a mirror match that will be counted on the ladder?
Just tell me, please, and we'll work something out. :)

I wouldnt mind some small meeting engagment. I'm signed up for the ladder so if you want to, I'm fine.

Nickâ„¢

"H2HH comes in a zip file. Simply unzip the contents somewhere handy, and inside the folder find h2hh.exe. Double click on h2hh.exe to run it."

Where do i DL it from?

I'm all set with H2H and ready to go. It looks like it's working.

Nick (TM *gg!) ,

I have set up a small meeting engagement on a medium map 093, 30 minutes - let's see what happens. ;)

(In case of a draw the higher score wins. If both scores are the same, the one with the most dead soldiers has lost).

Good hunting and have fun! :)

We have to start again because of the 5% loading bug - this appears since the upgrade 2.0. The only way to stop it is to rename the QB map you want to play on.

This is done now and we just start over - I'm sorry for any inconvenience. o_O

P.S.: I don't have H2HH - I can't read your chat messages though. ;)

Hi Nick, you are listed in the "combined rankings ladder" but not on the "CMx2 ladder". Please register in CMx2 also, OK? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom