Is there anyone with CMBN 1.11?

B

Beelzeboss

Hi
I have bought CMBN and Commonwealth recently but i don't have 2.0 patch. Is there anyone with 1.11 version who would like to play PBEM? I don't have much experience with new CM, only few battles with AI and one ongoing battle with human but it's rather slow, but I'm not a total noob with CM. I've played CMx1 a lot. Any one?

I've got 1.11 installed and am happy to play. Send me a DB invite. I'd prefer a scenario over QB and I'd prefer to play at Warrior skill level or higher. I don't care which side.

Great. Tomorrow i will install this Dropbox. I have never use it but it looks easy. Can be Linking Up & Breaking Up scenario? Mirror game or me as Polish/US forces. Every game i have played until now was on Iron level, didn't even try lower ones(this is CM not company of heroes :p) so preferably Iron.

I'm up for a game. Dont care what side I play. Dont care for mirror matches, I think it takes the guess work out of a battle.

OK. Can be Seven Winds scenario? I would like to attack if you don't want mirror match.

Back
Top Bottom