Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ithikial's CM Career Recorder

B

Boomkow

Hey @Ithikial . Do you plan to update the XML for Black Sea?

I have been using it for quite some time. I can visualize my strengths and weaknesses quite well with it.

Yep it's been in the works for a few months but needs some fine tuning and then testing. The complete product will cover CMSF, CMA and CMBS. In the meantime just record somewhere the same details as you would with the WW2 era version. Same inputs will be required for the modern era version. (Also including Scenario name which has been a request). Not merging the two era together as I think they are chalk and cheese in terms of tactics and gameplay. Not to mention it gets a bit messy when timelines span from 1943 -> 2017 making a bunch of the graphs unreadable.

Great news. If you need a beta-tester, I am happy to help.

Cheers. Will keep you in mind. Best bet is to start recording as many results as you can now so you can paste them in later. 'Fake' results are good to a point but until you get some data which is realistic of what CM spits out, then you start to spot little problems.

Check you email Boomkow. ;) Anyone else have a copy of Excel (2010 onwards probably safest) and want to help Beta test just let me know.

Weehoo! I will add a couple of my QBs, but everything seems in place and the graphics look good. I'm glad that you didn't combine the WWII stuff or it could of been confusing. Will let you know if anything goes wonky.

Pbem helper. Was wondering if one was working for CMBS yet?

I did download to try it but my Mac excel doesn't support the (can't remember was it pivot tables?) something similar - anyway there is some sort of issue. Do you know would it port to numbers? Which is Macs replacement for Excel I think - I may try it later...

Any updated files that need testing? So far, so good with this one.

Great Ithikial! But there is something wrong at Calendar of Carnage. The Allied MIA is not working. You only get one mia per match. So if you got 2 matchs in June, with in total 18 MIA, you will only get 2 mia.

Blast... it's set to 'Count' instead of 'Sum.' Always something that gets through. :p

Easy fix. Will update.

Edit: And done. Try to redownload the file now from GaJ's.

Last edited:
Back